Custom Builds: Wheels, Frames & Bike Assembly
Tired of settling for good enough? Consider a custom build from the team at Sourland Cycles designed by you to fit your body.
- Titanium frames, steel, or carbon. Let us help you get your perfect fit and components for how you ride.
- Interested in Campagnolo builds and upgrades? Come in and ask us the best options.
- Wheels: we are an authorized Chris King, White Industries and HED dealer in addition to other rim suppliers. Let us build you your perfect set of wheels, disc brakes too.
Buying Online? Have it shipped to Sourland Cycles.
Confidence that it is built right.
Our Bike Build check-list (abbreviated)
- Frame, fork, wheels, parts inspection, inventory
- Tires/Wheels: tires seated, inflated, spoke tension, wheels trued, axle nut/QR levers tightened
- Drive train: Crank bolts to spec, bottom bracket checked for play, pedals greased and secured to 300 in. lbs, chain line check, chain rivet/link check and lube
- Steering: headset aligned and torqued to spec, lever bolts checked for tightness, barrel adjusters set to zero, handlebar load test
- Brakes: Pads set, toed and aligned to rim, caliper aligned with rotor, rotor bolts tightened, cables lubricated, pre-stretched, secured and trimmed, lever pull adjusted, calipers centered
- Derailleurs: Front height set, aligned and secured; Cables tightened for optimal performance, limit screws set, indexing tested
- Seat post greased and secured, saddle, centered, leveled and secured to spec.
- Test ride
Stop in the store to review the full check-list