We don’t have “bike sales,” but we do have discounted prices on some of our bikes in the store. Typically these bikes are over a year old, in perfect condition, with full factory warranty and represent a great deal for you. Check out the featured bikes on this page, or stop in for a test ride.
If you are considering buying a bike online from Giant, or anyone else, we’re glad to help. Have it shipped to us so we can assemble it safely, and professionally. To see the care we take, click here.
Electric Bikes on Sale:
Pedego Classic 26" Interceptor , Orange, Floor demo, $2600
Top of the Line Hybrids
- Specialized 2016 Sirrus Comp Carbon, hydro disc brakes, size med. was $1950, now $1500
- Check out our two BMC Alpen Challenges featuring Shimano Afline/Nexus internal gearing, Gates belt drive, size med and large. reduced 15%. Fantastic all-around bikes for town or commuting.
Selected Road Bikes Reduced 20% of more
LIV – Women’s Road Bikes
- Avail Advanced 1 2015 sz XS Ultegra, was $2400, now $1800
SPECIALIZED Women’s Rd Bikes
- Ruby Comp sz 48, Ultegra, was $2400 now $18000
- Ruby Elite sz 48, 105, was $2600 now $1800
SPECIALIZED Men’s Road Bikes
- Roubaix SL4 Elite sz 54, SRAM Rival, was $2500, now $1800
GIANT Men’s Road
- All 2017-18 Giant Defy Advanced carbon endurance road bikes reduced at least 10%. Full size run, 3 levels of Shimano components.
- 2015 Defy Advanced 1 sz Med/Large (slightly longer top tube) Ultegra, was $2400, now $1900
- Defy 1 (aluminum) sz med, was $1350, now $1000
- Giant TCX SX (Bicycling Magazine Award winner) sz Medium, hydro disc, Ultegra, thru axle; was $2050, now $1650
MEN’S & WOMEN’S MOUNTAIN BIKES
- MUST-SEE Specialized S-Works Camber, carbon, full suspension, custom-build, with RS1 fork, Hope brakes, Renthal bar/stem RaceFace Carbon Cranks and saddle and more. size medium. Retail $8000, now $7000!!!!
- Specialized 2016 StumpJumper Comp hard tail 29er sz 17.5″ (med) was $2000 now $1500
- Specialized 2016 Stumpjumper Comp hard tail 29er sz 19″ (large) was $2000, now $1500
- Specialized Women’s 2016 Rumor FSR full suspension 29er, sz mediuml, was $2000, now $1500