Featuring a SyncDrive Pro motor that's powered by Yamaha, a new long-lasting Giant EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 battery, and a smooth-riding, lightweight aluminum frame, the FastRoad E+ EX Pro makes every trip faster and more fun.
It’s built with a compact SyncDrive Pro motor that delivers natural-feeling power that blends seamlessly with your pedaling forces so you can ride farther and faster with less effort. It has a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and an integrated rack, fenders, light mount, and kickstand—everything you need for your daily adventures.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good, and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds, or excessive climbs.
Technical Specification Highlights
- Giant SyncDrive Pro Motor 5-Mode (Plus Automatic) Powered By YAMAHA
- Integrated RideDash EVO Display
- Giant EnergyPak Smart Compact 500Wh Battery
- ALUXX SL- Grade Aluminum Frame
- Dampening D-Fuse Seatpost
- Shimano GRX 10 Speed Shifting
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Kenda Kwick Seven 27.5" Tires
- Integrated Headlight, Tailight, Rack, Fenders, and Kickstand