Key Performance Factors
Balanced geometry with a 75-degree seat tube angle puts the rider in a powerful pedaling position on climbs, while a slacker 66-degree head angle boosts confidence and control on technical descents.
Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum hardtail frame offers agile acceleration and maneuverability to help riders climb, corner, and hammer the flats with efficiency and speed.
Giant Crest 34 suspension fork with 130mm of travel absorbs roots, rocks, and ruts. Grippy, high-volume tires boost traction on rugged terrain. And a dropper seat post with handlebar remote lets you adjust saddle height on the fly for confident positioning on changing terrain.
Technical Specification Highlights
- ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum Frame
- Giant Crest 34 SL 130mm w/ Boost Spacing Fork
- SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 Shifting
- Shimano BR-MT401 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5" Front Tubless Ready Tire
- Maxxis Aggressor 29x2.5" Rear Tubless Ready Tire
- Giant Contact Switch Dropper Post