Handcrafted with Advanced-grade composite material, the Defy Advanced is engineered with tube shapes that are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations. Even with its smooth ride quality, it still delivers a lightweight, stiff and lively feel when you’re climbing, accelerating, and cornering.
It’s made with a specific carbon layup to give it an efficient, high-performance ride quality that helps you push new limits of endurance. The D-Fuse Seatpost and handlebar system also help reduce road vibrations, adding to its smooth, compliant feel on the road.
A tubeless Giant WheelSystem and tires boost speed and efficiency with a reduced risk of flats. And for added control, it features integrated disc brakes with flat-mount disc brake tabs and 12mm thru-axles.
Technical Specification Highlights
- Advanced-Grade Hand Crafted Composite Frame
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Speed Shifting (11x34)
- Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Giant D-Fuse Dampening Composite Seatpost
- Giant Gavia Fondo 1 700x32c Tubeless Ready Tires