With the NV 2.0, we didn’t want to make a rack. We wanted to make THE rack. The rack that makes your jaw unwillingly drop when you take in every feature and how they’re all seamlessly integrated to create a rack with uncompromisingly awesome style, security, and ease. Strong enough for any bike, expandable, and built for the long haul, this is the rack to compare all others to.
FOOT-ASSISTED PIVOT SYSTEM
Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the NV with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
INTEGRATED CABLE LOCKS
Seamlessly integrated locks—long enough to fit any frame—make sure your bike stays off Craigslist while you enjoy that post-ride beer stop. And when you’re ready to roll again, they stow right back into the rack.
An integrated repair stand makes field maintenance easy. A super simple twist-and-push clamp will hold your bike firmly while you give it a little TLC (Trail Love & Care).
ADJUSTABLE TIRE CRADLES
Bikes not wanting to share space nicely? Easily dial in the fit with adjustable tire scoops. Three positions to choose from so handlebar and seat post-clearance is never an issue.
- Adjustable front tire cradle system
- Pivot with optional foot assist
- Trail Doc included
- Fully integrated cable locks and hitch lock included
- Front tire ratchet with intuitive release
- Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Premium gloss metallic powder with water transferred logos
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
- NOT RV compatible
- 2 bike capacity up to 60 lbs each
- Rack Weight: 52lbs
- Fits 20" to 29" tires (20”-24” wheels require the 20-24" Wheel Adapter)
- Dedicated 2" model can carry an additional 1-2 bikes (with NV 2.0 Add-Ons Holds)
- Wheelbases up to 50" with tire scoops in the down position and tires as large as 5" with use of the