Men’s Town Hybrid Bikes
The D&R Canal tow path, the Lawrence Hopewell Trail, the trails at Mercer Meadows and Baldpate, the gravel farm roads or just around town; our area has an extraordinary number of places to ride on and off-road. And Sourland Cycles has an especially large selection of hybrid bikes for just this purpose. We have hybrid bikes for the road, trail, commuting, new cyclists, and attractive around town bike. At a wide range of price points starting at $360.
Giant is the largest maker of handmade bikes in the world. They have dozens of other bikes that may be of interest to some cyclists. We can normally get these bikes within one day.
If you are considering buying a bike online from Giant, or anyone else, we’re glad to help. Have it shipped to us so we can assemble it safely, and professionally. To see the care we take, click here.
Escape 3 Comfort starting at $505, Escape 3 standard starting at $560
Escape is a fast, fun way to get around town. A bike with many personalities, Escape is built around a lightweight aluminum frame with a stable ride quality and a wide range of gears. Its smooth-rolling 700c wheels make it fast and sporty enough for a fun fitness routine and perfect on the canal tow path as well. And its neutral, upright positioning makes it a great choice for navigating city streets or crowded bike paths. Whatever road or path you choose, just hop on and make your escape.
Review: Cycling Weekly: “Giant Escape 1 Disc“
Roam 4 starting at $560
Built with a lightweight, smooth-riding ALUXX aluminum frame that’s designed specifically for fast-rolling 700c wheels, Roam is responsive and stable on all kinds of terrain. With a suspension fork and an off-road-ready flat handlebar, it can take some bumps on rough city roads or rugged dirt trails. And the increased frame clearance lets you float along on wider diameter tires.
Starting at $610
Comfort and control and the joy of a bike ride. Smooth-rolling 700c wheels keep Cypress moving along, even on rough roads. The suspension seatpost soaks up bumps, and the lightweight aluminum frame provides a comfortable, upright ride. Fast and fun—just what you need to enjoy the ride.
Starting at $450
Sedona is designed with the stable, comfortable stance of a mountain bike, including the trademark fat tires and upright positioning. But it’s equally at home just cruising the streets. With a lightweight aluminum frame, suspension for off-road excursions, and a broad range of gears, Sedona is always ready for any adventure.
PakAway folding bike
Whether you’re carrying it on the train or pedaling it through city streets, Expressway has everything you need to make your commute go quickly and smoothly. The lightweight, durable aluminum frame is outfitted with quality brakes and easy-to-use gear shifters. Its slick folding design lets you pack it up easily for storage or transport. And the 20-inch wheels are small enough to stay out of the way but large enough to roll smoothly and keep your commute on track.
Aluminum starting at $625 (Single-speed $450)
Carbon starting at $1400
The Sirrus Sport Disc combines our premium aluminum frame with a reliable component package and powerful disc brakes to deliver a comfortable and fast ride. As you push yourself to reach your fitness goals, the Sirrus will be a powerful ally to have on your health and wellbeing team.
- The reliable and sturdy, A1 Premium Aluminum frame features rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- Wide and stable-handling 700x32mm Specialized Nimbus Reflect tires have a fast and smooth tread, reflective sidewall, and feature Flak Jacket puncture protection.
- The frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile, while the Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle is designed for fitness riders and assures blood flow to sensitive arteries.
THE SPECIALIZED ROLL, starting at $490
A relaxed comfortable ride, especially for the D&R Canal or the Lawrence Hopewell Trail. Wide, traction-packed tires. A comfortable, upright geometry that keeps a smile on your face, even when the times get tough. A frame that makes putting a foot down and getting on and off the bike a breeze..
- Our Roll Bar handlebars feature plenty of rise and backsweep to keep your hands and body in the perfect position on the bike. This increases comfort dramatically, and hey, they look pretty darn cool, too.
- Wide diameter, 650bx2.3″ Nimbus Sport tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads.
- Equipped with our Body Geometry The Cup saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by “cupping” your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.