With its confident, flat handlebar positioning and lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, the Roam gives you all the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike. Its front suspension and new D-Fuse Seatpost absorb road shocks and vibrations, adding comfort and control.
It has powerful disc brakes and durable components, so it can take some bumps on rough city roads. And the fast-rolling 700c wheels with Giant’s CrossCut tires can handle smooth roads or dirt with less risk of a flat tire, making it a great choice for town-to-trail adventures.
Technical Specification Highlights
- ALUXX- Grade Butted Aluminium Frame
- SR Suntour NEX HLO Fork
- TekTro Huydralic Disc Brakes
- Giant D-Fuse Seatpost
- Shimano Acera 2x8 Speed Shifting
- Integrated Rack & Fender Mounts
- Giant CrossCut 700x42c Puncture Protect Tires