Engineered with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and a new SyncDrive Core motor, Roam E+ is all about versatility. Blending the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike, it encourages you to explore more adventurous routes.
Roam E+ comes with wider tires and a 63mm suspension fork so you can comfortably ride rough roads or paths. Make the rough roads feel a little smoother and the hard climbs a little easier with the do-it-all Roam E+.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good, and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds, or excessive climbs.
Technical Specification Highlights
- Giant SyncDrive Core 5-Mode (Plus Automatic) Pedal Support Up To 20MH Powered By YAMAHA
- Giant PedalPlus 6 Sensor Technology
- ALUXX SL Grade Aluminum Frame
- SR Suntour NEX E25 Fork
- Shimano Alivo 9-Speed Shifting
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Giant Crosscut Gravel 2 700x45c Tubeless Prepared Tires
- Integrated Rear Rack and Fender Mounts