What happens when you take the most popular trunk rack of all time and expand its vehicle compatibility by 20%? Spoiler Alert: you get the Bones EX.
Cultivated in the mind of Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and brought to life in our Wisconsin-based facility, the Bones EX features a unique and game-changing leg. Featuring a leg that gracefully avoids contact with most plastic spoilers found on many of the best-selling sedans, hatchbacks, and SUVs, the Bones EX fits 20% more vehicles than its legendary predecessor.
And that’s not all. We’ve decked out the Bones EX with premium bike hold-downs and a handy strap management system.
- Best fit around: fits 90% of the top vehicles sold, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, sleek look: Integrated strap management caps hideaway strap excess.
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers, including those on popular sedans, hatchbacks, and SUVs.
- Premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Integrated strap management caps hideaway strap excess and eliminate pesky flapping.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.