By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we've baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price.
Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you're throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
Technical Specification Highlights
- A1 Premium Aluminum Frame
- SR Suntour XCE Spring Fork
- Shimano Tourney 2x8 Speed Shifting
- Radius CX7 Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Ground Control Sport 27.5 x 2.3" Tires