Lightning fast, nimble, shockingly efficient, and light the Jersey Devil is a lean & mean speed demon that thrives on the technically twisty and smooth singletrack. If there’s one thing you notice on the Jersey Devil it’s that it wants to go – with great acceleration out of turns and quick handling that begs to attack every turn, cruising at top speed is a joy.
The Jersey Devil can be built up as a super-light race bike that floats up hills and eats tight twisting trails like nothing else out there or built out in 27.5+ trail mode to hit more aggressive terrain.
Technical Specification Highlights
- Internally Reinforced Carbon Frame
- Cross-Country Race Geometry
- SRAM SX Eagle 12 Speed Drivetrain
- Tire Clearance for 29 x 2.4 or 27.5 x 3.0
- Manitou Machete Comp 100mm Travel Air Fork
- Tubeless-Ready WTB Wheels and Tires